Osian_Mathias

A practical Solution for Criminals and death with the least drawbacks? Solution to unfair RDM

My idea for a perfect crime system is one where there is a permanent death , basically there would be life insurance that counts as extra lives . If your a criminal you'll either have to pay a lot for insurance or you simply can't , depending of the severity of the crime.

Lets say you sold drugs - you could buy insurance but it would cost a lot.

If your a serial killer - you'r too dangerous and are a maniac , therefore you'r not going to be sold insurance.

Insurance would be quite expensive and it would be determined on how much money you currently have. Insurance would also be stack-able to a certain limit. This would ensure that even the richest people can't have hundreds apon hundreds of life insurances.

I see this system as fair , and players who have eared there money legitimately wont have to fear from unfair RDMs (random death match), or at least as much. This way seems the best system I've seen so far as criminals have to be prepared for perma-death. And innocence don't die unfairly .

I would love to see this idea take off, so let me know what you think,is this full-proof are there ways it can be improved. Is there any flaws with this system?

Edited by Osian_Mathias

Maybe permanent death servers would be a thing where some servers would lock life insurance, You die You die. New character.(for roleplayers)

16 minutes ago, Osian_Mathias said:

My idea for a perfect crime system is one where there is a permanent death , basically there would be life insurance that counts as extra lives . If your a criminal you'll either have to pay a lot for insurance or you simply can't , depending of the severity of the crime.

Lets say you sold drugs - you could buy insurance but it would cost a lot.

If your a serial killer - you'r too dangerous and are a maniac , therefore you'r not going to be sold insurance.

Insurance would be quite expensive and it would be determined on how much money you currently have. Insurance would also be stack-able to a certain limit. This would ensure that even the richest people can't have hundreds apon hundreds of life insurances.

I see this system as fair , and players who have eared there money legitimately wont have to fear from unfair RDMs (random death match), or at least as much. This way seems the best system I've seen so far as criminals have to be prepared for perma-death. And innocence don't die unfairly .

I would love to see this idea take off, so let me know what you think,is this full-proof are there ways it can be improved. Is there any flaws with this system?

A good idea, but sadly if you looked around the forum you would know that;

1. Official servers won't have permanent death.

2. Private/community server owners will have the option for permanent death but it's there choice.

This idea will penalise criminals who don't kill people and so really it's not that fair to them, because why do they deserve to have higher insurance rates if they only sell drugs to make money? Also Role-Playing a character as a serial killer is fine because its not RDM as the character has a background of him being crazy. 

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1