VScape

Bulk Discount

I know this is probably not the case, as I do not see any official option for it, but when purchasing pledge packs is there any sort of bulk discount? I ask because we are a family of four that do not typically share accounts and everyone has taken an interest in playing Identity. I know there are quite a few games that offer a discount for purchasing multiple keys at once and wanted to know if it is possible with this one and I am just not seeing it. Thank you in advance for anyone who can answer. :)

16 minutes ago, VScape said:

I know this is probably not the case, as I do not see any official option for it, but when purchasing pledge packs is there any sort of bulk discount? I ask because we are a family of four that do not typically share accounts and everyone has taken an interest in playing Identity. I know there are quite a few games that offer a discount for purchasing multiple keys at once and wanted to know if it is possible with this one and I am just not seeing it. Thank you in advance for anyone who can answer. :)

I whould wait for the fabled new website.
It is supposed to have more options for purchase.

Make sure you catch it the first week after fable is released.
As they will start milking harder after Town Square\ website is out...

Edited by ECorp

45 minutes ago, VScape said:

There is already a discount on all the prices and so there won't be an extra discount for bulk pledging.... $15 is 1/3 of the price that it will be on steam which is $45. You are already getting a discount if you did not realise this is at the top of the shop page.

With the upcoming launch of the new Identity shop, many of the items listed on this crowdfunding page will no longer be available, such as all insured vehicles and currency. Furthermore, the price of most items listed here will bump up to their standard prices which will be considerably more expensive. Now is your time to save money and get a head start which won't be available much longer!

Thank you for the replies. :) It was worth asking just in case but as I said in the original post, I was not really expecting it to be that way.

On 6/12/2018 at 4:51 PM, ECorp said:

I whould wait for the fabled new website.
It is supposed to have more options for purchase.

Make sure you catch it the first week after fable is released.
As they will start milking harder after Town Square\ website is out...

Dude for real knock it off, yeah we get it you think everything about identity is something shady blah blah the usual crap we all have to read very time a post gets made.

You're entitled to your opinion and have the right to express it but for juniper's sake either change the record or just stop commenting. 90% of us are tired of seeing you complain about the same things over and over and over which just gives people with legitimate concerns a bad name.

Do as you will I know you'll just Ignore everything I've said and carry on thinking it's a scam but whatever, I had to make a point because we're all legit tired of seeing you pop up on every post complaining as usual or just making digs at the game and devs.

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Dude for real knock it off, yeah we get it you think everything about identity is something shady blah blah the usual crap we all have to read very time a post gets made.

You're entitled to your opinion and have the right to express it but for juniper's sake either change the record or just stop commenting. 90% of us are tired of seeing you complain about the same things over and over and over which just gives people with legitimate concerns a bad name.

Do as you will I know you'll just Ignore everything I've said and carry on thinking it's a scam but whatever, I had to make a point because we're all legit tired of seeing you pop up on every post complaining as usual or just making digs at the game and devs.

Watch out though because you dont have any "arguments" as he would say ?(i think what you have is argument enough btw just giving you a heads up to the reply he has given me every single time)

• ver.1.22474487139 1