Mikusiodaktyl

Will there be motels?

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

For players who can't afford their own apartaments yet and need a place to live somewhere.

Every player will have access to one free standard apartment. Houses and more spacial apartments cost money.

Hey Mikusiodaktyl,

for module one, everyone with the "Founder" package will get a studio apartment to try out the customization.

But for the full game there will be a hotel / hotels if you can't afford an apartment. Your room there will be free, but you can't customize it at all, it's just meant to be a temporary place to live until you have earned enough money to buy a place for your own.

Cheers,
Cayn

1 hour ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

For players who can't afford their own apartaments yet and need a place to live somewhere.

As far as I am aware (Correct me if I'm wrong) there will not be any motels in the game, there will be the apartments which have been said to be very cheap and there are also houses that you can purchase and rent out to other players.

So the homes we get free for the first module will they still be available at full release or are they just a try out for the town square 

26 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

So the homes we get free for the first module will they still be available at full release or are they just a try out for the town square 

If your pledge doesn't include an apartment (like the Founder package) you'll get the "Studio Apartment" for testing purposes. That's just for the modules / beta, so you're able to try out the customization features, but you won't have it when the full game is out.

If your pledge includes an apartment, you'll have it even when the full game is out.

Cheers,
Cayn

• ver.1.22474487139 1