ProtectedSquid

Identity Map is bigger than the gta 5 map

Bigger =/= better. If it's dead and empty, then it has no point.
It's cool that they have a big map and all, but I'm tired of seeing games with maps that are HUUUUGE!! But then end up being as deep as a puddle

3 hours ago, jjustgreg said:

Bigger =/= better. If it's dead and empty, then it has no point.
It's cool that they have a big map and all, but I'm tired of seeing games with maps that are HUUUUGE!! But then end up being as deep as a puddle

Well actually my friend. The game devs are already hoping to have 300 people on each server. In an update I heard they are planning on expanding that to many many more players. So you are bound to run into people where ever you go!!!

• Like 1

There is no real way to tell if it is or it isn't, we will need to wait and see.

7 hours ago, Byron said:

There is no real way to tell if it is or it isn't, we will need to wait and see.

8 hours ago, TPlays said:

Well actually my friend. The game devs are already hoping to have 300 people on each server. In an update I heard they are planning on expanding that to many many more players. So you are bound to run into people where ever you go!!!

On 25/04/2018 at 2:39 AM, ProtectedSquid said:

GTAV_SATELLITE_256x256.png

On 25/04/2018 at 3:03 AM, TheSteazerino said:

Woot woot!!

The map is and has always been said to be bigger. The map will be 225km2  which is bigger than the GTA map. 

Also, the Full game servers will have between 300 to 500 players per server. The amount in the end will be determined by testing, however it definitely be between 300 to 500 as we know from this point. The devs could potentially allow for over a thousand players but they feel it will be too cramped/ The map won't be as immersive with so many players.