Villasenor

Criminal locations

Question

Will criminal locations change from time to time? To prevent police from camping spots where people are buying/selling illegal items. Like a criminal's map will be updated with the location.

4 answers to this question

On 12/7/2017 at 8:17 PM, Villasenor said:

Will criminal locations change from time to time? To prevent police from camping spots where people are buying/selling illegal items. Like a criminal's map will be updated with the location.

It's not that the location changes, you have a bounty on yourself so where ever you are, the bounty goes.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

It's not that the location changes, you have a bounty on yourself so where ever you are, the bounty goes.

I am asking will the location of crime like drug production besides meth be changeable? I wouldn't like to see cops camping spots to catch criminals, unless it is only done once.

2 hours ago, Villasenor said:

I am asking will the location of crime like drug production besides meth be changeable? I wouldn't like to see cops camping spots to catch criminals, unless it is only done once.

I don’t think it changes, there aren’t places to farm so you could be farming corn or actually drugs, never know.

• Like 1