Fabulous

I have been following this game for almost 2.5 years

I heard about Identity about 2.5 years ago as well, it seemed like something I had always been waiting for, I watched a few more videos - found out it had years of development to go - accepted it (its a big game for a small amount of developers) and practically forgot about it completely.

It was only a few weeks ago that I stumbled across a video talking about the upcoming Town Square module, and considering its about 3 months away now, i decided that this was the time to truly get into Identity

Now I'm not annoyed with the developers, I accepted that it was a big project and I accepted that it was going to be a big wait

Why cant you guys do the same?

yes identity had setbacks, but search why, dont just come complaining about it!! i am since a short time following the live streams too, and when town square was supposed to release in July or august 2017, they realised that some of their developers werend on the level of developing they should have been. If i understood it correct, some people got fired, and they hired "better" developers, with a higher skill level and REMADE the townsquare. Just get over it and wait a little bit more. I'm confident we will see the gameplay video soon and the town square in march:) 21st of march is still 2.5 months away, that's still some time to develop some stuff! Don't like the setbacks? Well just forget about identity and maybe come back when it's released! 

Yet again we have been lied to.
They said the trailer will be out before the end of the year, then they said its gonna be the first thing out next year.
2 weeks into 2018 still nothing.
More and more soons, how many soons is the community gonna have to hear.
Just be transparent with the community, if you think the answer is something we don't want to hear don't lie just tell the truth.
I understand development takes time I am not blaming the developers for that but I am sick and tired of being dragged on by this game I have been waiting for literally years on these empty promises.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Fabulous said:

Still no news :)

If you're still waiting for the video, please be patient, it has been said by a moderator that it's in the process of editing at the moment and will be likely uploaded Monday if all goes well.

On 1/12/2018 at 3:49 AM, Fabulous said:

Yet again we have been lied to.
They said the trailer will be out before the end of the year, then they said its gonna be the first thing out next year.
2 weeks into 2018 still nothing.
More and more soons, how many soons is the community gonna have to hear.
Just be transparent with the community, if you think the answer is something we don't want to hear don't lie just tell the truth.
I understand development takes time I am not blaming the developers for that but I am sick and tired of being dragged on by this game I have been waiting for literally years on these empty promises.

You need to learn the difference between lies and setbacks, the devs haven't promised any set dates except March 22st and even that isn't a guaranteed date only a 99% confident it'll release then, the devs aren't lying so you need to be sure they are before you start taking heavy swings