Sign in to follow this  

Question

Idk what this is trying to get me to do but im wondering in indentity while walking around will pocket space be taken into consideration? Such as a bandana in the back pocket being abke to be switched to around your head, or even being able to have multiple of them at the same time. Or with guns, how noticible will a pistol be and how fast will your character reach for it? I think you should be abke to have a duffle bag that can hold 4 assault rifles and 4 smaller guns like a uzi or pistol. Around your back or holding it like niko in gta when he robbed a bank. Also, when your a cop are you able to be a dirty cop? Be a gang boss and a work your way up to the top of the police ladder, and how hard will it be for cops to get off of you? And will stealing and selling cars be able to be done in the game? Personally, i think you should make a really graphic gang side to the game, with 3 or 4 different gangs and one of your own that you could either start yourself or join soneone elses gang, rob stores and take over neighborhoods, will you be able to smoke weed and drink either champagne beer or liquer whenever in the game? As long as you hace inventory space for such items. The game sounds amazing like a great idea i was thinking myself how i would make a game if i was to design one and basically exactly what i stumbled across when i saw identity is what i had in mind, keep up the good work. And keep me posted.?

Edited by NoneOf_YourBuisines
Wanted to add

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, NoneOf_YourBuisines said:

Idk what this is trying to get me to do but im wondering in indentity while walking around will pocket space be taken into consideration? Such as a bandana in the back pocket being abke to be switched to around your head, or even being able to have multiple of them at the same time. Or with guns, how noticible will a pistol be and how fast will your character reach for it? I think you should be abke to have a duffle bag that can hold 4 assault rifles and 4 smaller guns like a uzi or pistol. Around your back or holding it like niko in gta when he robbed a bank. Also, when your a cop are you able to be a dirty cop? Be a gang boss and a work your way up to the top of the police ladder, and how hard will it be for cops to get off of you? And will stealing and selling cars be able to be done in the game? Personally, i think you should make a really graphic gang side to the game, with 3 or 4 different gangs and one of your own that you could either start yourself or join soneone elses gang, rob stores and take over neighborhoods, will you be able to smoke weed and drink either champagne beer or liquer whenever in the game? As long as you hace inventory space for such items. The game sounds amazing like a great idea i was thinking myself how i would make a game if i was to design one and basically exactly what i stumbled across when i saw identity is what i had in mind, keep up the good work. And keep me posted.?

1. There will be a storage system with your clothes.

2. Any weapon on your character will be visible. Pistols will be hooked to your waist, assault rifles on your back, etc. The reason for this is a way to prevent RDM. If someone is equipped with a weapon, the cops will already be suspicious.

3. Duffel bags aren't in the game, but there are backpacks for extra storage.

4. You can't necessarily be a dirty cop since it wouldn't be fun for the other player.

5. You can create a gang and run your own drug cartel. Included are cartel locations located on the map for events regarding this career.

6. You can steal cars, but not sell them. It'd be a grind and players cars come with insurance so they never lose it. It wouldn't be fun.

7. You can smoke weed and any other drugs as well as drink alcohol and get effect from these things. You can also cook meth in your apartment or an RV that is also driveable. 

If you aren't already aware of the modules check them out here as the first module's release date will be announced this month. 

• Like 1

So you wont be able to hide a pistol tucked under your shirt even if in a gang? 

And are all police going to be players? Or some computer players as well? so just wondering you wont be able to even bribe police ? I think u guys should add a feature where if you are good enough with persuading peiple you can bribe police for whatever ammount the cop feels is nessesary. Just personal opinion, it would be pretty cool bribing a cop that knows your a gang member and wants to search you while u have drugs in the trunk because you blew a red light. Toss them a few racks and drive off, how will you be able to offord high end things in the game with a carrer as a police officer?

And how will hand to hand combat be in the game? Will there be combos to hit the opponent with? Finishing strikes when the health is low. I think u guys should add boxing classes or taekwando or whatever lol like 4 or 5 different choices. And can you hold people hostage? Like use them as a human sheild and toss them in a trunk or just shoot them?

Edited by NoneOf_YourBuisines

17 minutes ago, NoneOf_YourBuisines said:

And are all police going to be players? Or some computer players as well?

Players only.

18 minutes ago, NoneOf_YourBuisines said:

And how will hand to hand combat be in the game? Will there be combos to hit the opponent with?

It will be basic hand to hand combat. Nothing special.

19 minutes ago, NoneOf_YourBuisines said:

And can you hold people hostage?

you can do this, as there are zipties!

Will you be able to make a career of being a assassin? Will you be able to rob people? Like take them hostage and run their pockets? Or rob stores, how accesable will the buildings in the game be? Can you enter all of them? Run into a conputer players apartment and rob them?