Sign in to follow this  
mrmccheesie

Insurance

Lets say if i parked my car and walked away from it for a few minutes and came back and found that my car has been stolen or if someone robbed me and stole some valuables in my inventory will there be anything in the game like insurance which will cover me and if not i think this should definitely be added into the game. also if this is added into the game could you work for a insurance company?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrmccheesie said:

Lets say if i parked my car and walked away from it for a few minutes and came back and found that my car has been stolen or if someone robbed me and stole some valuables in my inventory will there be anything in the game like insurance which will cover me and if not i think this should definitely be added into the game. also if this is added into the game could you work for a insurance company?

What if with insurance, If your car was stolen, you were able to pickup a loaner car from the insurers office, that could obviously not be chopped or sold, and was available to you until a time that police impounded or checked the registration on your vehicle. Where you got a message saying where your vehicle was found. Maybe even give police location of active insurance loaner cars (gps) so they can talk with the owner of the stolen vehicle and put out a call for that make/model/color?

5 hours ago, mrmccheesie said:

There won't be insurance for misc items, but for your car there will be. 

• Like 1