eab850d1cd7661d2e18ee10ec05e9401.thumb.p

"I'm listening..."

Basic Information 

Preferred Name: Stew

Full Name: Stewart Darius Rert

Date of Birth: 12/21/1980

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Sexuality: Straight

Titles/Nicknames: Stephie, that hippie, high as fuck man.

Previous Occupations: He used to sell weed back in the day.

Appearance

Appeared Age: Late thirties.

Height: 6.0 ft

Weight: 170lbs

Build: Muscular enough which indicates that he works out regularly.

Skin Color: Pale.

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Style: His hair is quite long, he never let it hang down and keeps it in a pony tail.

Hair Color: Black.

Fashion: Anything comfortable. 

Tattoos: None, yet.

Personality

Nature: Caregiver.

Since the world is so dangerous and hurtful, you've taken it upon yourself to look out for others' welfare. Perhaps you were once hurt, or you've seen too much suffering. Either way, you never want anyone to have to endure that pain again. You give of yourself to help others, and you mollify pan, take up others' problems, and lend a caring shoulder to those in need. Regain Willpower whenever you protect or nurture someone else.

Your Compassion is your Strength. Your willingness to share makes a community, so that everyone can draw strength from one another. Even though you can't help everyone, you make a read difference for the few that you do encounter.

Your Weakness is Smothering. Although you really want to help others, sometimes the best help is to let them take their knocks and overcome their own problems. Unless you learn to let go, you'll keep your charges from making their own meaningful accomplishments, successes, and failures.

Demeanor: Thrill-Seeker.

You live for the next high, the adrenaline surge, the rush of victory. Over the next horizon and in the next battle you'll find the exhilaration that comes from challenge and the surge of really feeling alive. Only on the edge can you find real satisfaction, and that's where you live.

You have the Strength of Daring. You'll rush in where others fear to tread. Danger? Risk? Life's nothing without them, and you're up to any challenge.

Your Weakness is Recklessness. Until you learn to weigh risks, you put it all on the line every day of your life. Some things are too valuable to be wagered so carefully.

Temperament : Stewert appears to be a person to chill with, he doesn't care about anything but he'll go out of his way to help someone in need, he never passes up the opportunity to give a hand if someone needs it. That aside, he would do anything to have a great adrenaline rush, which makes him very reckless for his love of joyriding. He's found camping in the back of his minivan near places of nature, sometimes inside the forest, sometimes on the beach. It depends on his mood and how high he is.

Miscellaneous

Hobbies: 
- Traveling from place to place in hope to find people he can help.
- Plays guitar from time to time and sings.
- Working on his minivan and fixing whatever on his own.
- Writes lyrics from time to time but then just rolls the paper and throws it away.
- He used to build guitars, a hobby he picked after she passed away, the first guitar he made was for her, it was perfected. He made sure to bury it with her. He'd still work on a guitar if he thinks that person is good enough for one, or likes him enough to do so.

Likes/loves: 
- Being high.
- Adrenaline rush.
- Releasing stress.
- Helping someone.
- His van and guitar.
- Nature.
- Spreading good in the world.

Dislikes/Hates: 
- Back stabs.
- Stereotypical cunts. 
- Someone to mess with his truck.
- Drunk people.
- Politicians.
- Lawyers.

Dreams and life goals: 

• - Meeting new people that share the same point of view as he does.
  • - Make peace finally happen between all the traditions.
  • - Settle up and have children somewhere.
  • - Grow some real fine ganja.
  • - Fly a plane.

PS: Well i was bored so i created this and i don't care if it's too soon or anything.

One more thing : please don't post some TL;DR shitposts.

Edited by Dan
  • Like 3

@Dan That is the most comprehensive character profile I have ever seen. That's impressive dude, well done. Stew sounds like an awesome person to be friends with. Good on ya'! 

On 24/2/2016 at 8:30 PM, FishFace said:

edvJvyd_700wa_0.gif

I had to since he told me I shouldn't, I'm a rebel.

Damn you!

so uhh.... you sellin some of that fine ganja? :D Really enjoyed reading that. Gonna make my own one now. They should have a subforum just for character profiles

On 4/3/2016 at 0:53 AM, Herzog said:

so uhh.... you sellin some of that fine ganja? :D Really enjoyed reading that. Gonna make my own one now. They should have a subforum just for character profiles

Not sure :P maybe stewart will share some of it with his friends when chillin.

Thank you and i totally agree.

• Like 1