Sign in to follow this  
Bud1lite

Vehicle questions

Question

So will we always know where our vehicles are? Like in GTA? Also can they be totally destroyed?If so do we have to pay to get it repaired or the person that caused it,if another player was responsible ?

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Bud1lite said:

So will we always know where our vehicles are? Like in GTA? Also can they be totally destroyed?If so do we have to pay to get it repaired or the person that caused it,if another player was responsible ?

You will pay insurance which will either be like GTA or it will be a bit different. You won't know where your car is like GTA though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

You will pay insurance which will either be like GTA or it will be a bit different. You won't know where your car is like GTA though.

Oh ok,thanks for the answer!

I think car insurance will only cover if your car gets stolen you would get it back.....If your car is damaged you will need to call tow truck and get it repaired......but if someone steels our car and smashes it up they should have to pay the repair cost but i am not sure how thats going work in game 

Edited by kmk777
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kmk777 said:

I think car insurance will only cover if your car gets stolen you would get it back.....If your car is damaged you will need to call tow truck and get it repaired......but if someone steels our car and smashes it up they should have to pay the repair cost but i am not sure how thats going work in game 

That's what I was wondering about, because there are always people who are gonna blow your crap up lol