If I've once created a character, can I change it later or can I create a second one? (If I want to be a bad guy with one account and a good one with the other)

And can I change the server or will you stay at one forever?

Thanks for answering!

@Sebastian You can create other characters. Not sure how many is the limit though. Although your character is remembered on all offical servers you go on. For example, if you are in a US server and you are wanted by the police, then you leave to a EU server, you are still wanted by police. 

There will also be private servers to join, but you cannot use your already created characters on private servers. 

Hope this helped!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Sebastian You can create other characters. Not sure how many is the limit though. Although your character is remembered on all offical servers you go on. For example, if you are in a US server and you are wanted by the police, then you leave to a EU server, you are still wanted by police. 

There will also be private servers to join, but you cannot use your already created characters on private servers. 

Hope this helped!

Ok thank you. :)

• Like 1

On 2016-02-17 at 9:58 PM, AndrewDonaldson said:

Hope this helped!

So if you can change character is then possible to change gender as well???

I'd imagine that you would be able to create multiple characters and switch between them at will

Likewise, you'd also be able to swap servers