Tarek_lb

[FORUM] Creates emissaries and sub-forums in their respective languages.

Hello, citizens of Identity.

I have been thinking for several months in view of the multi-nationality on identity, the goal is to create emissaries for each country. Let's start from the beginning.

So, what is an emissary?

The emissary is definitely an agent employed by governments and special bodies to conceal the interests of his employers in a foreign country or in another party. 

What does the title of emissary mean?

Also, I thought there was a separate designation on the forum - with a nickname, badge and a special title. It will have other privileges, the car one of them can directly contact the developers, meet them in person and influence the course of consecutive development. The emissaries will come from the community, so are not paid. (it is voluntary unless Asylum Entertainment is generous). Its more the main is the native language of the latest news, important ads to the community in a given sub-forum than English and an "international" language. 

What do you think about it? (I do not know if I'm in the right place, for my topic).

Edited by Tarek_lb

19 minutes ago, Tarek_lb said:

Hello, citizens of Identity.

I have been thinking for several months in view of the multi-nationality on identity, the goal is to create emissaries for each country. Let's start from the beginning.

So, what is an emissary?

The emissary is definitely an agent employed by governments and special bodies to conceal the interests of his employers in a foreign country or in another party. 

What does the title of emissary mean?

Also, I thought there was a separate designation on the forum - with a nickname, badge and a special title. It will have other privileges, the car one of them can directly contact the developers, meet them in person and influence the course of consecutive development. The emissaries will come from the community, so are not paid. (it is voluntary unless Asylum Entertainment is generous). Its more the main is the native language of the latest news, important ads to the community in a given sub-forum than English and an "international" language. 

What do you think about it? (I do not know if I'm in the right place, for my topic).

Sounds like a cool idea, but I only understand part of what you mean.

However, do you mean in game or out of the game? if you mean in game then you can forget it because there is no other "Countries". If not in game then, it sounds alright but I can tell you now, that why would there be such things when a Moderator could do such things instead? Secondly, different languages won't be implemented until after full release of the game.

(Will edit to add more if needed.)

8 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Sounds like a cool idea, but I only understand part of what you mean.

However, do you mean in game or out of the game? if you mean in game then you can forget it because there is no other "Countries". If not in game then, it sounds alright but I can tell you now, that why would there be such things when a Moderator could do such things instead? Secondly, different languages won't be implemented until after full release of the game.

(Will edit to add more if needed.)

Indeed, that's a nice idea, but isn't this method a little overkill just to get feedback from specific countries...?

I think you did not understand.
It's simple, it's like companies, they have people from different regions of countries who help them translate. Those who are not English and who do not understand well, will be able to go in a part of the forum reserved for their native country.
A moderator has nothing to do with it.

Edited by Tarek_lb

2 hours ago, Tarek_lb said:

I think you did not understand.
It's simple, it's like companies, they have people from different regions of countries who help them translate. Those who are not English and who do not understand well, will be able to go in a part of the forum reserved for their native country.
A moderator has nothing to do with it.

Oh if you mean by helping to translate the game or such, then the devs will get a professional company to handle it and not volunteers.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Oh if you mean by helping to translate the game or such, then the devs will get a professional company to handle it and not volunteers.

I think maybe he means localized servers which would have a representant that would talk directly to the team? But I'm not sure