NutterButter

Rpg? Consequences for actions

So I was playing around on skyrim and I was thinking, what everything we do has a literal impact on what we do? Like unauthorized or intentional miss use of a fire arm would result in a felony, however it's a game, so if there's a point system like (Joe guy)(killed 37) people and (died 17)

So what if when you shoot a gun, and the cops find out you shot old yeller, you then result in a felony- preventing you from purchasing (firearm) weapons legally.

In advance, I'd like to apologize if this has already been gone over.

How will they find out you even shot it unless they saw it or had proof like from cctv. plus you would go to jail if you murdered someone and was found guilty as charged. but I don't know if it will revoke your gun license, i guess it might if you died but not sure if it would make it harder to get one either. 

The best person would be to ask @vix to see if he can shred any light on this matter. 

If you don't leave anything that can let you get caught  they can't revoke your license or anything. But if you Manslaughter according to the USA penal code your gun license will get revoked or even jail depending on the severity.

Edited by Dan