KrandeKraft

What will happen if you die/get unconscious?

What exactly will happen if you die or get unconscious? Will there be something like a death screen or maybe only a black picture with an countdown?

Hi @KrandeKraft

Here a beginning of answer ;)

If I remember, when you die, you lose your stuff but I don't know what will happen to your money

Edited by Freebios
  • Like 1

I think that wouldn't very nice, if it's going to be like this, a life in Idnetitiy is worthless, don't you think so?

Are you going to be directly revived or is there somethink like a percentage of being revived? Will you have broken bones or other thinks which need to heal over time? I think that would be alot nicer!

I hope you guys are understanding what I'm writing here, it's pretty had for me to write in an other language!

Edited by KrandeKraft
  • Like 1

when you die and come back ... you just broke an NLR

a.k.a. new life rule.

so i think you would have to wait 15 minutes or just be qwiet on what happend there like you werent there.

5 minutes ago, KrandeKraft said:

I think that wouldn't very nice, if it's going to be like this, a life in Idnetitiy is worthless, don't you think so?

Are you going to be directly revived or is there somethink like a percentage of being revived? Will you have broken bones or other thinks which need to heal over time? I think that would be alot nicer!

I hope you guys are understanding what I'm writing here, it's pretty had for me to write in an other language!

I think medics will have to transport you to the nearest hospital where you will be healed (not like in altis life where you can be revived instantly), I think your body will also be carryable by medics in a stretcher

3 minutes ago, Freebios said:

I think medics will have to transport you to the nearest hospital where you will be healed (not like in altis life where you can be revived instantly), I think your body will also be carryable by medics in a stretcher

That would be nice, But after this you won't have wounds? I think that should be in the Game! Then there would maybe be jobs like a doctor or surgeon

@KrandeKraftIt would be nice to have an advanced health system, like shaking when you are injured, or maybe your wounds will have consequences in your future like limping when you walk (for few hours in game)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Freebios said:

@KrandeKraftIt would be nice to have an advanced health system, like shaking when you are injured, or maybe your wounds will have consequences in your future like limping when you walk (for few hours in game)

Yes! Somethink like this! Are dev's reading this or how does ist work?

2 minutes ago, KrandeKraft said:

Yes! Somethink like this! Are dev's reading this or how does ist work?

I think they read, but they don't have the time to answer to every post, this forum is mostly a debate place ;)

• Like 1

you lose everything and identity will explode your reallife house

(you'll just lose the money in your inventory)

Edited by Shimozukachi

@KrandeKraft Also, the Devs stated that you will not lose the clothing you are wearing when you die, as clothing makes up your Identity. But you do lose the money you have on hand, so make sure you put it in a bank! ;)

8 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@KrandeKraft Also, the Devs stated that you will not lose the clothing you are wearing when you die, as clothing makes up your Identity. But you do lose the money you have on hand, so make sure you put it in a bank! ;)

If there is not robbery at the moment :D