kadekerr

What Computer Specifications Are The Lowest?

13 hours ago, fuzz said:

Can I play?

Ckahuuw.png

You need to upgrade your PC my friend. For starters that CPU is an old AMD desktop CPU, you are using DDR2 RAM and only 3GB of it and that's a very old graphics card. I don't think you will even be able to run Identity.

2 hours ago, fuzz said:

@Kickapoothx mate, I will be doing that.

If I were you I would start over completely, everything in that build is old hat now.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, fuzz said:

Can I play?

Most certainly not with those specs, unfortunately. You'll have to upgrade, any budget?

8 hours ago, fuzz said:

@Chuc are you mentally challenged? What kind of statement is that, quit harassing me.

Most of your post are just joking and childish.

9 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

You need to upgrade your PC my friend. For starters that CPU is an old AMD desktop CPU, you are using DDR2 RAM and only 3GB of it and that's a very old graphics card. I don't think you will even be able to run Identity.

I think he's taking the piss mate. If that is his real computer he couldn't play any game atm. Even being on the internet would be slow and laggy. Win7 needs 2 gb of ram to run then add all the background process running, he would have maybe 300mb of ram left. Solitare would struggle to play proply.

On 18/02/2016 at 11:04 PM, Chuc said:

I think he's taking the piss mate. If that is his real computer he couldn't play any game atm. Even being on the internet would be slow and laggy. Win7 needs 2 gb of ram to run then add all the background process running, he would have maybe 300mb of ram left. Solitare would struggle to play proply.

Maybe so, but I hardly think your response was a better way to handle this.