Nick5220

Pilot? maybe?

Since I am a pilot I think I can ask if there will be a job as a pilot. sport pilot, business pilot, maybe even airline pilot. I think if the servers ever get big enough this would be a very cool and profitable job to have.

I would agree with you @Nick5220, problem though, the Devs don't think they will include planes in the game. They said they didn't want the map to feel small. And they wouldn't even put in police helicopters. Sorry to ruin your dream, Nick. 

2 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

I would agree with you @Nick5220, problem though, the Devs don't think they will include planes in the game. They said they didn't want the map to feel small. And they wouldn't even put in police helicopters. Sorry to ruin your dream, Nick. 

:( darn, well thanks for responding man I appreciate it.

if they would add what the fans want it would end like gta v (assassins creed would be a multiplayer ride a dragon while shooting with a laser minigun and always have stealth even if you shoot rockets game... why i tell this now? to show you how most community ideas are likely :D)

11 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

Eh what? I don't understand. 

you because you could fly you would never drive again

5 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Shimozukachi I see what you mean now :). Yeah, it would be addicting to soar through the sky!

i'm never describing something easy. i'm always describing something as complicated as possible :P