Sign in to follow this  
StarcraftSF

Security Corp

After taking a gander at the game I saw the corporations stuff. And I thought that if its modeled after real things, then perhaps a Security corporation would be interesting? After all, police cant be everywhere, and some things may need a bit of a special touch, some Private Investigators, Bodyguards and the like would be needed. Who else would be available to provide the needed safety for the other rich corporation owners, or politician. It wouldn't be able to fit  entirely into the legal side, but perhaps a hybrid of legal and something else?

7 hours ago, StarcraftSF said:

After taking a gander at the game I saw the corporations stuff. And I thought that if its modeled after real things, then perhaps a Security corporation would be interesting? After all, police cant be everywhere, and some things may need a bit of a special touch, some Private Investigators, Bodyguards and the like would be needed. Who else would be available to provide the needed safety for the other rich corporation owners, or politician. It wouldn't be able to fit  entirely into the legal side, but perhaps a hybrid of legal and something else?

There already will be people doing this, no set corp, but it is basically once you made your corporation, you just need to get guns to arm your "security". So this does not need to be suggested.

Please next time search/ browse around the forum before posting so that you can avoid cluttering the forum by finding out what is already being done.