Sign in to follow this  
Xzothi

Option for guys to wear kilts

I would like a option for men to be able to wear kilts. I do not really know of any game that has done this.  There are people still to this day that do wear kilts. So time wise when this game takes place, I do not see guys wearing kilts being out of place. 

Edited by Xzothi

2 hours ago, Xzothi said:

I would like a option for men to be able to wear kilts. I do not really know of any game that has done this.  There are people still to this day that do wear kilts. So time wise when this game takes place, I do not see guys wearing kilts being out of place. 

Being Scottish, you have no idea how happy this suggestion makes me haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheNerdyChef said:

You should join the stream today and ask! I am sure you might get a proper answer!

I did ask a few times but got not answer. Could just be they do not know yet. Since from what I seen it seems game developers, do not like to answer questions where they do not know. As well as questions they want to surprise by adding. 

9 minutes ago, xBrianHx said:

Being Scottish, you have no idea how happy this suggestion makes me haha

Well I hope it does get added. I do like the looks of kilts my self. Not that I have ever really seen one in real life. Just pictures and to me I like the pictures I have seen.  Just something for awhile in games I would like for guy characters.  

Update they said maybe and there thinking about it. Sweet. I hope they really do add it. They just do not want everyone wearing the same thing and using the same cars and all of that.   During todays live stream this was said. 

Edited by Xzothi