Sign in to follow this  
DukeBlack

Two questions :)

Alright so few days ago i found this game on youtube and it seems pretty interesting. Now i'd really like to get this game, but see i'm not really into gaming anymore, and although spending 15$ for a passport isn't much dad thinks i'm all grown up for playing video games and i should focus more on college i'm not using his credit card anymore. Plus, i heard this game will require a good graphic card, and mine is a bit outdated since i can't run new games anymore. I was thinking about getting a new graphic card, and a personal credit in the coming months card to back the developers up and profit from the discount that is available at the moment. I'd like to when will they release the first module to know how much time do i have. 

Secondly, i was wondering how is the role play going to happen? Do you need a microphone to play? And what about those who can't speak english? I'm not from a native speaking english country myself, but through my years of playing videogames (mostly gta samp lol) i learnt few things. Still i have few problems in pronunciation (yeah because i never try).

To answer your first question, the town module is still being developed and a release for that module is TBD. Secondly, far as i know there will be voip in the game, for non English speaking players im sure their will be community servers supporting whatever language you speak. Im not sure if they'll have different language official servers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PrinceChawmin said:

To answer your first question, the town module is still being developed and a release for that module is TBD. Secondly, far as i know there will be voip in the game, for non English speaking players im sure their will be community servers supporting whatever language you speak. Im not sure if they'll have different language official servers.

I was clueless but you shed some light on me. Thanks.

I'm not capable in my own language either (I speak the native which differ from the official and the common) I guess I will join an English server, and hope to learn more. Thanks again.

Edited by DukeBlack