Sign in to follow this  
TOPGUNGUY123

My First 24 Hours in Identity (Joke Story)

this is a joke type post where ive imagined my first 24 hours in identity on full release, if this is the wrong place please forgive me as I thought it would be fun for others to reply here with little joke stories of what theyre first 24 would be like,

It Finally Happened identity is released. I got in the town square and its so gorgeous I thought I died and went to the heaven of gaming. thought about a job so I went to the fire department. on my way I got a ticket for jaywalking my phone stolen by a mugger singing the Barbie girl theme and saw a bank robbery where the robbers bribed the cops into letting them go. after my walk I arrived at the fd and with some training I was on the job. the first 8 hours I went to a couple car wrecks a couple of crazy people and a man with his arm chopped off by an axe wielding thief in a store. left and went to the pd after joining I realized I had the best job in te game. I got to stop people from doing bad things. I stopped a shoplifter, arrested some skateboarding punks, stopped a bank robbery by tricking them into thinking nobody was outside and me with some vigilantes shot them, stopped a meth lab and so much more, it was now 16 hours playing identity, I bought a house in the woods. didn't like it there was some creepy guy in a hockey mask always hiding outside at night.it was now at the 16 hour mark when I quit the force and became a doctor. I was sued into poverty for a malpractice claim for killing patients and selling them to the black market I was arrested and rage quit the server, well time to start anew in another server :)

• Like 1

This sounds pretty accurate xD  I really hope that there isn't that one group of people that ruin it for everyone.