Dustey

What a time to be alive

Hello Everybody!

My name is Cole (IGN: dustey) and I've been waiting for a game like this to come out forever.  I'm an upcoming college freshman and beginning to start my own business in real life, so the business part of Identity seems very unique and exciting to me!  I was a huge fan of the Sims and countless RPG's so a game like this is right up my alley!  I'm super excited about taking a role in the development of this game as an alpha/beta tester and getting to know the community!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dustey said:

Hello Everybody!

My name is Cole (IGN: dustey) and I've been waiting for a game like this to come out forever.  I'm an upcoming college freshman and beginning to start my own business in real life, so the business part of Identity seems very unique and exciting to me!  I was a huge fan of the Sims and countless RPG's so a game like this is right up my alley!  I'm super excited about taking a role in the development of this game as an alpha/beta tester and getting to know the community!  

Hey there @Dustey, welcome to the Identity community! I pledged to identity for the same reasons (Business aspect, and absolutely loving similar games). Hope to see you around!

Welcome to the Identity Community!

Please have a look at the 2 FAQ's as they are very informative. You can find them linked in my signature!

What are you looking forward to the most on the business side of things and what business do you hope to start up?

Regards,

- LuckyDuck