Sign in to follow this  
Syym

Fiscal Policy

I've searched trough forum but did not find my answer for my following question.

Will there be limited amount of cash that circles around in economy or it's unlimited?

I mean, if every penny is counted then citizens would "care" about tax changes or other laws that regulate flow of money. Citizens would think twice, before investing in business. Importance of accounting will increase. Inflation would affect fiscal decisions that citizens make. Stock market creates hierarchy of businesses.

I doubt that a hobo will collect every coin from server and leave for good. Every citizen will buy goods, which makes money circle around in economy.

• Like 2

This would be good, as it adds a need to save money. But, if money carries over from server to server, this would not be possible.

Nevertheless, over time, amount of cash in economy will increase. Thanks to that minimum wage increases and citizens enrich, which will increase cost of goods and services. 

Or maybe prices won´t increase at all and every citizen can be multimillionaire?

Yep inflammation will be a huge deal and that's why if you are governor you are gonna need a highly adaptable economy that is why you need to Vote for a tomorrow fellow identians! 

Let There Be Hope in your Vote for Jakob Nunes