JohnDonut

Different Interiors

Question

So my question is will there be different interior's in Town Square? and will there also be different one's for apartments houses and shops etc or will they all be the same.

Edited by JohnDonut

4 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, JohnDonut said:

So my question is will there be different interior's in Town Square? and will there also be different one's for apartments houses and shops etc or will they all be the same.

As i know every apartments,shops,will be different. ;) 

7 minutes ago, JohnDonut said:

If you mean the apartments themselves, we know you can customize them. But if you mean the entrance halls, hallways, etc, I'd have no idea. But I'm assuming there will be a lot of variation, but I'm also assuming you'll see a few interior assets return in different towns/cities on the map.

When you rent a shop to go onto your own business, you'll be able to select a theme from a menu or control panel. 

5 minutes ago, Genesai said:

If you mean the apartments themselves, we know you can customize them. But if you mean the entrance halls, hallways, etc, I'd have no idea. But I'm assuming there will be a lot of variation, but I'm also assuming you'll see a few interior assets return in different towns/cities on the map.

When you rent a shop to go onto your own business, you'll be able to select a theme from a menu or control panel. 

In the apartment video we were able to see there was only 1 interior so my question is will all 2 room apartments be the same interior or will one be smaller one's that are a little more run down or something like that.

5 minutes ago, JohnDonut said:

In the apartment video we were able to see there was only 1 interior so my question is will all 2 room apartments be the same interior or will one be smaller one's that are a little more run down or something like that.

I think I understand what went wrong here. You mean the layout? No, I'm pretty sure you won't be able to move the kitchen into a different room etc. From the pledges I can say there are different classes though. One Bedroom Apartment vs Luxury One Bedroom Apartment for example. (from the pledge page) So it's safe to say there will be a minor difference in between those two, but I'm sure their layout (floor-plan) will be exactly the same.