Syym

Custom contracts

Imagine item called "Contract" upon opening it would rather be blank, only containing required information such as names of 2 parties, content and place for signatures. 

I belive it encourages players to interact more as contract means safe trust.

Variety of deals are endless when using contracts !!! Especially when thinking outside of the box !!!

If someone needs a car to drive to countryside in order to visit his friend  who makes ... pot , player could loan car from another stranger . In return, let´s say the borrower must return car scatheless, full gas tank and 20g pot.

Well there are "holes" in this custom contract. What happens when 1 player decides to quit game?  or contract term(s) has been violated?

What would be your suggestion to make contracts safer?

One thing is certain.... it can not be another player, such as police officer or city council as it becomes real work for them to deal with violated contracts.

Well that is my idea, hate it or love it.... as a governor i´d use contracts to manipulate crime lords and other men in power :D

I like the idea of contracts. Contracts between companies/government etc etc would be very neat. I dont know how in-depth the career will be as a buisnessman but if it´s what I imagine, contract would be necessary in order to make deals with other companies.

And as you said SYYM. This would create a rp job for other players if a contract is violated, maybe lawyers?

Hypothetically speaking if the lawyers where the  guys to investigate if a contract has been violated. The problem is how can the lawyers confirm that the contract has failed and which side to blame?

Edited by ElChapo

job should be more open ended so there could be any job at all. Say instead of all the menus when getting a job someone would say you work for me so you drive that truck to that place instead of the game telling you to do it and you getting the money from the player instead of it just coming out of nowhere

As far as I can tell it's a pretty indeph game, you may be able to write up a contract on the in game laptop, print it out and sign it. Make copies. 

If it's anything like rl the police will have to inforce a contract, being a legal document.