Sign in to follow this  
Dominant_Moose

Thoughts about purchasing the game

I saw this game on kickstarter a while back but forgot to pledge and am looking at it now. I really think it looks good and has potential but there has been too many times when a dev abandons a game after a cash grab. I like the idea and really want to buy it and was just wondering about the opinions of the people who have played it. Any input would be appreciated

no one has played the game yet, the game is still in development, hopefully they are releasing the first module in a few weeks, but people are already saying that it is coming out in a few weeks for months so:p 

11 hours ago, Dominant_Moose said:

I saw this game on kickstarter a while back but forgot to pledge and am looking at it now. I really think it looks good and has potential but there has been too many times when a dev abandons a game after a cash grab. I like the idea and really want to buy it and was just wondering about the opinions of the people who have played it. Any input would be appreciated

The game is still in development like it is said by @Theezakj.

If you feel you need further info before you pledge then it is strongly recommended that you wait until there is more things shown and that you are certain that you want it and that you can wait the time for the game to be developed. e.g. not complaining. 

If you are confident and are patient and you don't need more info/ things shown then you can take the chance in the devs.

This is the developers "Dream Game" like it is ours! I know and believe they are very Passionate about getting this game finished and to carry on updating it after full release. 

Some information which may help you is that, Paratus and Motown are the creators of Altis Life (Mod for Arma 3)