Sign in to follow this  
Richge

Passport question

Just wondering if I buy into the early game will I be able to have my rewards in both the mods and beta/full game? I have seen a screen shot of the claim rewards page and the instructions say to claim rewards  "...for mods and/or for full game..." Its kind of misleading. I would like to know what I'm buying before I actually buy.

4 hours ago, Richge said:

Just wondering if I buy into the early game will I be able to have my rewards in both the mods and beta/full game? I have seen a screen shot of the claim rewards page and the instructions say to claim rewards  "...for mods and/or for full game..." Its kind of misleading. I would like to know what I'm buying before I actually buy.

If you pledge your rewards will be claimed for the Modules, Beta and full game yes.

Hey @Richge

your rewards will be available accross all stages of the game (modules, beta and final game of course).

Be aware that not all rewards will be included in the modules for example (because they are not ready or don't fit in the module. A rusted car for example will not be available in town square module but maybe later in the racing module) But you will get all rewards in the final game. 

• Like 2