I hope there will be cabins and a few interesting things to find on the islands.

Imagine visiting a secluded island in a yacht with a 100 of your friends and taking 3 days to get there. The island would be very far (quite a distance) away from the main island/country. It is an island where nude ppl are allowed to roam free. An island where you can do whatever you want.

20 minutes ago, JessicaMadisyn said:

I hope there will be cabins and a few interesting things to find on the islands.

Imagine visiting a secluded island in a yacht with a 100 of your friends and taking 3 days to get there. The island would be very far (quite a distance) away from the main island/country. It is an island where nude ppl are allowed to roam free. An island where you can do whatever you want.

Would be cool. Also for some cities to require a train on a bridge or a yacht to get there would be cool!

41 minutes ago, JessicaMadisyn said:

No nudity in this game (Confirmed). Also if there were more Islands, I am sure they would add them in as DLC sort of things likely. (Not Confirmed).