Sign in to follow this  
Peridot5XG

Beta access after module release

I understand a buy in, question I have is will there be a buy in after the module release? A little short on funds this week and like tbh Id like to get in on it but, I may miss the train as it seems its pretty close. Im willing to pay an up charge just needed to know if Id have to wait for full release or when I have the money will it be possible to buy into the beta.

Edited by Peridot5XG

1 hour ago, Peridot5XG said:

I understand a buy in, question I have is will there be a buy in after the module release? A little short on funds this week and like tbh Id like to get in on it but, I may miss the train as it seems its pretty close. Im willing to pay an up charge just needed to know if Id have to wait for full release or when I have the money will it be possible to buy into the beta.

Yes you will be able to still purchase into the game and the modules and beta. But the prices will rise up and also most / all of the rewards will change and so you will likely look at paying the full price for the Citizen package which is the full game being a $45 at retail price. The Founder pack will also likely be higher than that and so if they both increase by the same amount, founder could possibly be $60, however this is not confirmed and could both be increased by as little as much as that. I personally think the only 2 options that will be available is the "Citizen" and "Founder" pledges while being raised in price but that is my personal opinion and could be wrong; however all or most of the pledge rewards will be gone with prices of packages going up.

• Like 1

Id like to think theyd keep pushing funding because the servers seem like they are gonna have to spend a good chunk on and they really need to have a focus on advertising. Neither are gonna be cheap deals unless someone they know or have a family member in a large tv corporation. Also thanks for the reply.

• Like 1

Im looking at like 2 maybe 4 tops. Tryina get into this new job, but like Im moving from 6 hours a week to 40. So I know Id get founder maybe a little more just for the extra juice to start.