Sign in to follow this  
Peridot5XG

Ayheyhey

Just dropping in a introduction. Interested in this game for sure. The community seems pretty active which is great. Look for me around, hoping I can get in on that beta access! You want more? Ask. :)

Hey, there! 

Welcome to the Identity community, please enjoy yourself here.

While waiting, you should check out the FAQ's in my signature as they provide a lot of answers to many questions.

What will you be doing when in the game?

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

@LuckyDuck I dont wanna give away what I do this early ;D. I was thinking about a small bussiness though just for some extra income. Trucking would be neat but i feel till the police really get ontop of things Im not sure I want to lose money by being robbed! Also.  @CUUKA Thank you I appreciate it!

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:23 AM, Peridot5XG said:

Just dropping in a introduction. Interested in this game for sure. The community seems pretty active which is great. Look for me around, hoping I can get in on that beta access! You want more? Ask. :)

Hi and welcome to the forums!

I've only been here a few days myself but can agree with you that the forums are pretty active which is a very positive sign in regards to the interest this in this new genre of gaming.

1 hour ago, Peridot5XG said:

@LuckyDuck I dont wanna give away what I do this early ;D. I was thinking about a small bussiness though just for some extra income. Trucking would be neat but i feel till the police really get ontop of things Im not sure I want to lose money by being robbed! Also.  @CUUKA Thank you I appreciate it!

That's a good choice you have made.  I am still trying to decide what I want to eventually do but I'm thinking of maybe running for Governor once I get myself established in game. 

Looking forward to seeing you out there in Identity!

• Like 1

Politics is a neat way to go, honestly I probably wouldnt run for politicts till later in the game gotta get the following behind me. I do have a good stance on were Id come from albiet crim back ground or police. Both are really great choices. Im still not even sure between all the possibility that they have described. I mean we also have civilian jobs. Which Id be a truck driver and enjoy it thoroughly since that is my irl future goal. In about year, two at tops Ill be trying my hand at it. But as for the actual game if I can make the pledge before the beta drops. I dont even have a rig yet, the job Im currently like a day from getting (interview and I have a referall whose like a line supervisor everyone already on board getting me in just ya know legal passages). Im gonna be saving up for a decent gaming computer for my downtime. I also just learned of a non profit organization just down the road from me called free geek. Which gets throw away computers, ya know those occasional gems. Maybe I get lucky and score a i7 and build from there. I dunno if not Ima go a ddr3 setup and cut what I wanted which was about 1k to 2k hopefully I could cut it down to 1k maybe 500 if the freegeek store has the right equipment to build a real rig at the time of the money. Who knows but like I said I just wanted the spot saved since I feel the beta could last for a few months and would love to test the waters get that before hand feel not like watching gameplay footage from streamers! :)