Sign in to follow this  
Whopper

Spam Filter??

It would appear as though that this site has a bad spam filter for supplement pills. Maybe someone should look at that.

• Like 1

It appears so, I have probably reported around 20 spam posts. Sadly when the moderators are asleep they can't delete them. :( I don't know if they have a spam filter. I wish I could do more than just report them though. Also, a spam filter might not be able to properly check it, they only big difference between the spam and normal posts is the link in the title and what the text itself says.

1 hour ago, Whopper said:

It would appear as though that this site has a bad spam filter for supplement pills. Maybe someone should look at that.

Hey @Whopper,

as @MntnChicken says these are spam bots and they start spaming when most of our moderators are sleeping. So you see these Spam topics for a few hours maybe. We do our best to delete this spam as soon as possible. 

The problem is known and i already spoke to @Motown about it. I hope that this will change soon (Maybe with the website overhaul)

So the best you can do is to report the spam so that we can delete it easier. That does not mean that we are only deleting the spam you report to us. We are actively searching for spam and monitoring the forums many times a day for new spam posts :)

regards

-Radack