Sign in to follow this  
The_Orgazoid

Identity Roleplay UK

Hello all, once the game is fully released I plan to startup a UK private server immediately with the hopes of it becoming the #1 Identity server in the UK.

It will be ideally for UK and EU players, but anyone is welcome (think of connection issues if you are playing from the U.S. though), and will feature white listing system which will be available to apply to through the server website. This will ensure that no "trolls" will be able to play on the server and ensure the best experience for everyone.

Would anyone be interested in helping me set this up?

Thanks, The Orgazoid.

2 hours ago, The_Orgazoid said:

Hello all, once the game is fully released I plan to startup a UK private server immediately with the hopes of it becoming the #1 Identity server in the UK.

It will be ideally for UK and EU players, but anyone is welcome (think of connection issues if you are playing from the U.S. though), and will feature white listing system which will be available to apply to through the server website. This will ensure that no "trolls" will be able to play on the server and ensure the best experience for everyone.

Would anyone be interested in helping me set this up?

Thanks, The Orgazoid.

Good Luck with that, as I know there is a community already started collecting members/ white-listing members and also the main server in the UK which is going for the #1 server spot for that area too. Great competition