The_Archivist

News Reporter, Raido show Hosts, TV jobs

I think this game would benefit from having live in game news reporters. You could have players sitting in news rooms talking about things going on in the world, Things going on in real life, By having live tv in game, You could have players host live in game events. Radio show hosts could keep people while they drive. If you want you could go the extra mile and let people who have lots of money hire other people to make movies and tv shows in the world. You create your own movie creator kit and let people make movies and shows to host in game. If that's to much you could have people just make digital movies using other 3d software and ten just import it into the game world. 

Also by having live tv in game. You could could have people create ads and so on. 

• Like 3

I love the idea, with the possibility of broadcasting the game live, I imagine the special information during robberies or other :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuuka said:

I love the idea, with the possibility of broadcasting the game live, I imagine the special information during robberies or other :)

You can already watch gameplay and livestreams on your TV in your house/apartment, so I bet, that it would possible to make a studio which can send out liveshows/TV shows to all these TVs on that server it is happening on.

28 minutes ago, MikaFromDenmark said:

You can already watch gameplay and livestreams on your TV in your house/apartment

Yes it was not a question, I was aware ahah

Otherwise, a studio I dont know, it will be up to the player to choose the stream I immagine

5 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

Yes it was not a question, I was aware ahah

I didn't claim you did.. I just said, that you already can watch gameplay on there, so it should be possible to make live TV shows etc.

" You can already watch gameplay and livestreams on your TV in your house/apartment "

Ah okay, I thought you wanted to let me know ^_^

For the studio it is mainly about the remuneration that I wonder, but there is still time to have other information :)

8 hours ago, The_Archivist said:

I think this game would benefit from having live in game news reporters. You could have players sitting in news rooms talking about things going on in the world, Things going on in real life, By having live tv in game, You could have players host live in game events. Radio show hosts could keep people while they drive. If you want you could go the extra mile and let people who have lots of money hire other people to make movies and tv shows in the world. You create your own movie creator kit and let people make movies and shows to host in game. If that's to much you could have people just make digital movies using other 3d software and ten just import it into the game world. 

Also by having live tv in game. You could could have people create ads and so on. 

Hey there,

Unfortunately because the camera (Recording) objects are high demanding network objects, you will not be able to record using in game objects but however can live stream with external software.

Many people including me have asked about this in the past year and well it seems to be a no go either way with in game camera recording objects.

It is one out of the many things sacrificed for the better I must say.

Hope this helped.

Cheerio,

LuckyDuck.