Sign in to follow this  
The_Archivist

Live In Game News, TV, Raido

Being every job is done by players why not have a job track where you can become an in game news reporter. You can have business people start their own news channels and then have players do news shows. In turn you have people who do camera work in game to show live news footage. On top of that in your game world if you allowed players to play sports you could host live sports events. I would love to be able to see tv channels where people are commenting on real life news and in game news. You could even have radio so when a player is driving in a car radio show hosts can entertain them.  

Imagine digital news reporters reporting on presidential races. In game celebrities getting spoken too by real life tv show hosts and vice versa. 

You would have to stream live on YouTube in order to create a news show. Might I suggest half in-game and half real world? 

1 hour ago, The_Archivist said:

Being every job is done by players why not have a job track where you can become an in game news reporter. You can have business people start their own news channels and then have players do news shows. In turn you have people who do camera work in game to show live news footage. On top of that in your game world if you allowed players to play sports you could host live sports events. I would love to be able to see tv channels where people are commenting on real life news and in game news. You could even have radio so when a player is driving in a car radio show hosts can entertain them.  

Imagine digital news reporters reporting on presidential races. In game celebrities getting spoken too by real life tv show hosts and vice versa. 

No video recording camera objects in the game for technical reasons and well like @Mentality said, you have to do an external recording/ stream to do that sort of thing.