FlyingDuck

Osu

Yeah... I play it.

Anyone else? It is free but doesn't work for MAC yet I heard. It is like a beatmap game pretty good ^^ Custom skins and so on.

And you get ranked and stuff...

I have around 370 pp ( Power points I think it is.. ) which displays my POWER! Not in rankings but the more PP you get the better rank in multiplayer sessions you get and of course global. 

https://osu.ppy.sh/

Above 7,5m users.

About 3,96 billion ranked maps ( Maps where you can get PP )

of course this words with a tablet or mouse, I had a mouse in the beginning but got a drawing tablet for other reasons than osu but then I tried it with osu and it worked and so on.

so yeah..

Oh yeah! The best player in the world is named Cookiezi and got banned due to the owner had an arguement with him but then he got unbanned and it is 2 months since now.

He is mad. He is inhuman. If he misses the game match stops so yeah. There are different mods and stuff and he as some mods on. JUST SEE HOW FREAKIN HE REACTS TO THE GAME! HE IS INHUMAN!

played it... got an a as rank in the 3/4 filled bar song (from the 2 starter songs the difficult one) in the stream mode. don'T know if it'S good or not

Edited by Shimozukachi

I am glad I am good at it. Something to be proud of.

Also my username is TheExoticDuck

Feel free to spectate me sometime! Or add me :3

Edited by FlyingDuck
  • Like 1