Sign in to follow this  
HolyFather

Let us all remember the church is the way to political victory!

Don't forget to donate to your locale "ahem" shepherds.

Edited by HolyFather

6 minutes ago, HolyFather said:

I question, is this meant to be legitimate? I'd hate to see a man use God for only for his personal gain!

• Like 3

It is not for MY gain, but for the gain of the people in the church.  Proceeds go to the poor and hungry, those effected by violence and those in need of clothes.

It is the people in need, that will be thankful for the kind gestures of every politician who donates to their community through the church. 

Now, let us give thanks for civil conversations and purposeful enlighten driven discourse. 

8 minutes ago, HolyFather said:

It is not for MY gain, but for the gain of the people in the church.  Proceeds go to the poor and hungry, those effected by violence and those in need of clothes.

It is the people in need, that will be thankful for the kind gestures of every politician who donates to their community through the church. 

Now, let us give thanks for civil conversations and purposeful enlighten driven discourse. 

Cliche, but hopefully honest! I would be willing to give to the church as I'd already intended on doing! As Governor it'd only make sense!

• Like 3

I support your patronage to the poor and needy.  Regardless if the patronage comes to my humble flock or given to another doing the good work.    We must remember to spread our message through divine wings.  It is the best way to connect with the community.

A fine leader such as yourself truly has the wisdom needed to create positive change.  You have my support and the support of my flock.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2017 at 2:26 PM, HolyFather said:

I support your patronage to the poor and needy.  Regardless if the patronage comes to my humble flock or given to another doing the good work.    We must remember to spread our message through divine wings.  It is the best way to connect with the community.

A fine leader such as yourself truly has the wisdom needed to create positive change.  You have my support and the support of my flock.

My gratitude! 

• Like 3

On 6/13/2017 at 3:00 PM, HolyFather said:

To the poor and hungry, would my welfare system not be sufficient? Do you mean to say that the only means of providing to the poor is by giving cash to the church?

I have a well thought-out welfare system that will able to provide homes and transportation, but I do lack in terms of food. Perhaps the church could be a distribution center of such things funded by the government? If I were elected, I would make it so.

• Like 1

We welcome the change to distribute food to the poor.  Perhaps the government can build me a church and center to do just that.

Praise the great minds who think of others.