Frostybeans

houses vs apartments

questions regarding the 2, so i guess we cant rent out apartments but we can houses, does that mean we can buy multiple houses to somewhat be a landlord who makes some money that way? if not i guess it wouldn't make to much sense to buy a house and rent it while living in an apartment since you cant rent those, but can own multiple apartments.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

questions regarding the 2, so i guess we cant rent out apartments but we can houses, does that mean we can buy multiple houses to somewhat be a landlord who makes some money that way? if not i guess it wouldn't make to much sense to buy a house and rent it while living in an apartment since you cant rent those, but can own multiple apartments.

Hey, so no you cannot own multiple houses but yes you can have multiple apartments. I don't know where you found that you can't rent out apartments but I was always sure you would be able to rent them. However I am wrong if you heard otherwise.

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey, so no you cannot own multiple houses but yes you can have multiple apartments. I don't know where you found that you can't rent out apartments but I was always sure you would be able to rent them. However I am wrong if you heard otherwise.

i really didn't want either of us to be wrong, i thought we could to but i was also wrong.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ShortSuperLasagnaKappaRoss     

4 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Ah well that is unfortunate then.

ya, i will buy a house however it will be to live in it, so its a shame i wont be able to rent anything :( lol