I was wondering, if the players in the game have the same/similar name with the associated forum/community accounts. What can be done to prevent snitching of other players?

let's say my in game name is Mike Smith, and my forum name is Mike Smith. I robbed something from someone and he figured out that I've robbed him. The victim can go to the forum and said "Player by the name of Mike Smith robbed me all cops careered people go get him" and so on. It's just a thought, though I doubt anyone would have the same name in game and on the forum haha, just a two cents.

16 minutes ago, valetta said:

I was wondering, if the players in the game have the same/similar name with the associated forum/community accounts. What can be done to prevent snitching of other players?

let's say my in game name is Mike Smith, and my forum name is Mike Smith. I robbed something from someone and he figured out that I've robbed him. The victim can go to the forum and said "Player by the name of Mike Smith robbed me all cops careered people go get him" and so on. It's just a thought, though I doubt anyone would have the same name in game and on the forum haha, just a two cents.

Hello,

I can tell you that if someone acted on said information, that is not RP but then again in the official servers, there won't be such rules however if that guy goes to prison for that crime, he can request a trial and get a lawyer to defend him and well if evidence is not shown in game then he might get released as because a lack of evidence. The evidence has to be in game really but it is a thing which can't have anything done by it and so you'll have to live with it. 

On private servers however there will be rules against things and so those servers will have a higher level of RP.

To answer the question, the forum name will be different if someone chooses it t be different.