RedArr0w

Forum Suggestions

Hi,

So I love new site, much more sleeker and more 'suited' I feel, to the Game. :)

Now.. what could we possibly improve on this awesome looking site? Well, I have a few suggestions...

1. Allow users to be able to add a 'My PC Spec' section to their profile, that will display that users PC spec. {Pretty much like what this site has done} also as an addition to this, could even perhaps give an option to allow it be displayed in the signature, with a button you press that 'expands' it, so it wont fill up threads with PC spec, over and over :P

2. Enable the Forums to use [SPOLIER] tags, to posts. (Can help clean up threads, with giant images or for which it was intended, hide spoilers of all sorts!

I'l most likely add to this post, as my time on the Forums grows... so feel free to leave you own additions you'd like to see on here, or perhaps if you agree to mine!

Regards,

Red.

Edited by RedArr0w
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, RedArr0w said:

Hi,

So I love new site, much more sleeker and more 'suited' I feel, to the Game. :)

Now.. what could we possibly improve on this awesome looking site? Well, I have a few suggestions...

1. Allow users to be able to add a 'My PC Spec' section to their profile, that will display that users PC spec. {Pretty much like what this site has done} also as an addition to this, could even perhaps give an option to allow it be displayed in the signature, with a button you press that 'expands' it, so it wont fill up threads with PC spec, over and over :P

2. Enable the Forums to use [SPOLIER] tags, to posts. (Can help clean up threads, with giant images or for which it was intended, hide spoilers of all sorts!

I'l most likely add to this post, as my time on the Forums grows... so feel free to leave you own additions you'd like to see on here, or perhaps if you agree to mine!

Regards,

Red.

i actually still need to buy myself a good pc, planning on buying half of it when i get paid then the other half the next month but i honestly have no idea if im buying the right things, i have all i need for a pc and will all work together but not sure if the parts are the best i can get for the price ranges :S right now i have a laptop for warcraft, dayz ect but needing a pc for destiny so your idea would definitely help with that, so i can see what other people have 

I just don't see why it has to be on profile. O.o You could just make a thread in off-topic with "What are your PC specs?" and everyone who wants to share this info could do it there. It'd be in one spot, easy to find, instead of clicking on everyone's profile to find out what kind of PC they have or if they even updated their profile with specs or not. Browsing all those profiles is easy on PC, but it'd be a pain in the bum on mobile!

• Like 1

Hello,

@Kekaren & Gorgoroth-

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, Just some  things I've been wondering why weren't already on here!

@gorgoroth,

If you PM me, your Budget, currency, what sort of games you'd like to play {apart from identity of course} and some online websites (that deliver to you) in your country where you can buy PC parts from.

I'll help you choose the best parts to Cost if you like.

P.s. Will this be your first custom built PC, or do you have experience in installing Hardware, O/S & Drivers etc?

Regards,

Red.

1 hour ago, gorgoroth said:

right now i have a laptop for warcraft, dayz ect but needing a pc for destiny 

Destiny isn't on PC?