Vladimir33

Снг люди

Сделайте более дешовый магазин для Русского человека дорого. Если измените цены буду благодарна спасибо за ответ буду ждать выхода игры!

1 hour ago, Vladimir33 said:

Russian: Сделайте более дешовый магазин для Русского человека дорого. Если измените цены буду благодарна спасибо за ответ буду ждать выхода игры!

English translate: Make a more cheap shop for a Russian man dearly. If you change the prices I will be grateful to you for the answer I will wait for the game to be released!

English: They will only make the prices dearer and not cheaper because they are already cheap as it is already, if you want it as cheap as it is now then pledge but if you wait until after the first module or for full release the price will increase heavily.

Russian Translate: 

Они только сделают цены дороже и не дешевле, потому что они уже дешевы, как это уже, если вы хотите, чтобы они были такими же дешевыми, как сейчас, а затем обещаете, но если вы подождете, пока после первого модуля или для полного выпуска цена не будет сильно возрастать ,

Я понимаю, что игра немного дороже, но они должны сделать ее дорогой, потому что игра будет чрезвычайно дорогой в создании. :P

Edited by Tanner_

The game itself is super cheap, it's the rewards that seem kinda expensive. Makes me wonder if it's worth the extra money or if I'm best off just playing for awhile to get that first car. I don't want to miss the lower pricing, but it's not really an easy decision to make without more context about the value of the things I am interested in.

• Like 1