Sign in to follow this  
Shimozukachi

detective/inspector?

hello devs and not devs

i've heard that there will be a detective/inspector (not chief inspector jacques clouseau) job in identity as part of promotions. will it be more like the sherlock holmes games or more like nick valentines job from fallout 4?

best regards,

shimozukachi

From what I have heard there will be things like fingerprints and stuff like that. Detectives will have more tools and abilities to find the bad guy then regular patrol cops

On 14. 1. 2016 at 6:07 PM, Olio said:

From what I have heard there will be things like fingerprints and stuff like that. Detectives will have more tools and abilities to find the bad guy then regular patrol cops

Are you SERIOUIS? FINGERPRINTS AND FINGERPRINT SCANNER FOR DETECTIVES? HOLY SHI** I AM BOUT TO JOHNY ENGLISH EVERY FELONS ASS :DDD

That is why there is now more planning into expensives such as gloves, skimasks and so on. Urh. 

The hitmen won't be used much that is for sure.

On 1/21/2016 at 4:59 AM, Shimozukachi said:

@A_Few_Asians the only dogs will the be players that use outfits to look like dog human anime races. have fun training them :D

Thank you for your response, I will make sure I have fun as you said. I will also make sure once they are trained, they will hunt you down :)

5 hours ago, A_Few_Asians said:

Thank you for your response, I will make sure I have fun as you said. I will also make sure once they are trained, they will hunt you down :)

will just use cat human cosplaying players :D