Lexan

Town square at least in a couple of months

11 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

august they will say its a couple more months out and theres delays , 89 pervent complete minus 80 percent is prob where theyre at to be honest . losing interest 

If you lose interest then that is unfortunate to you because you will miss out on the game when it is finally released. I rather wait for a fully polished piece of the game rather than a barely polished one and like others said, the more time they have making the game the more polished, and well finished the game will be at the end of the day and there is no point us getting a half finished piece if we want a well finished game. I hope you will regain interest in the project but I think you need / everyone who is losing interest needs to forget about the wait/ delays etc. and think about how amazing the game will be when we all finally play the game. (Just my opinion)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

If you lose interest then that is unfortunate to you because you will miss out on the game when it is finally released. I rather wait for a fully polished piece of the game rather than a barely polished one and like others said, the more time they have making the game the more polished, and well finished the game will be at the end of the day and there is no point us getting a half finished piece if we want a well finished game. I hope you will regain interest in the project but I think you need / everyone who is losing interest needs to forget about the wait/ delays etc. and think about how amazing the game will be when we all finally play the game. (Just my opinion)

i  will give LuckyDuck that one :)

• Like 1

On 6/2/2017 at 10:31 AM, LuckyDuck said:

I  hear you man , the only reason i think anyone is losing interest is the fact that its def interesting just the wait i have no choice but to wait and agree with u tbh polished over dull so to speak . good things come in time i am  looking forward to it just wish they would give us some more candy . but that takes away from them developing, its love hate lol . i just rant sometimes id be happy if they would change it from 89 to 90 i hate odd numbers lmao jk