i posted this in the wrong section before just looking for some insight , excited to see what this becomes any how paste :

hello all i guess this will be my intro and a few questions hope it gets seen or moved to correct area  , ive tried to search and not be a tool before making a post , i donated 30 dolllars they founder passport deal anyhow it says in the description beta access does this mean beta access now or after the modules are released ? also when donating and recieving a passport does that mean you have purchased they game in future terms so to speak or just simply a donation ? sorry if this is in the wrong area or has been asked before in advance . and if i have everything correct can someone guide me on how to get to the beta access i.e. download link or place to find it . thank you for your time 

36 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

i posted this in the wrong section before just looking for some insight , excited to see what this becomes any how paste :

hello all i guess this will be my intro and a few questions hope it gets seen or moved to correct area  , ive tried to search and not be a tool before making a post , i donated 30 dolllars they founder passport deal anyhow it says in the description beta access does this mean beta access now or after the modules are released ? also when donating and recieving a passport does that mean you have purchased they game in future terms so to speak or just simply a donation ? sorry if this is in the wrong area or has been asked before in advance . and if i have everything correct can someone guide me on how to get to the beta access i.e. download link or place to find it . thank you for your time 

The answer is the 30$ version gives you all three modules which are like an alpha, a special identity hat,  the beta, and the full release altogether the pack has nothing else this is what most people bought because you get everything you might want for 30$ and the first module is coming soon ;)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

All options of pledges give you the full game at full release and the $30 (Founder) pledge or above gives you access to the modules, beta and the full release + extras.

• Like 1