kyle939

Anyone else think they can pull this game off?

On 13/01/2016 at 11:22 PM, kyle939 said:

I understand!

I have backed two games and both have failed, one being ROAM and the Devs have abandoned it AFTER I gave them money and they worked so hard, so I am annoyed. The other game I cannot remember but was on Steam. 

So I understand your point not wanting to fund. 

From what I have heard and seen, I am hooked and so anxious to play the first module they release! Which is the town square and I want to play so bad but have to wait!

if they pull it all off for the game they want to make, they will raise the bar a new height which is miles away from any other game! This will be a king I think. 

The Stomping Land? was abandoned. well they paid a guy to design and they didn't work on the rest, they just said this and this is what we are going to be doing and they just walked away with the money.

I am going to say they can, I am hoping and also if they do, this will help me find other projects but until then this is the only one. 

I I am so anxious about this game. I know I will sink easy 1000 hours straight up without a problem. Streaming a lot of it. 

Okay so if this game is abandoned then my happiness will flourish but I really doubt it will happen and this game will just smash every single game out there so the GTA Franchise will have a competitor and I will easily put 1k hours in to this everyday after school this. It will be amazing but to completing something good patience is key. I got the passport and I will get the beta soon as I found out if I buy the passport first I save money in my currency anyways I'm excited for this game as you are so don't think of the bad things think of the good stuff. I can easily see big youtubers playing this such as vanoss or the sidemen and I'm not a fan boy this was just an example. Identity will break the Internet and devs will be making so much money they will be able to hire more people and upgrDe this amazing piece of artwork

2 hours ago, LionKingGamer said:

Okay so if this game is abandoned then my happiness will flourish but I really doubt it will happen and this game will just smash every single game out there so the GTA Franchise will have a competitor and I will easily put 1k hours in to this everyday after school this. It will be amazing but to completing something good patience is key. I got the passport and I will get the beta soon as I found out if I buy the passport first I save money in my currency anyways I'm excited for this game as you are so don't think of the bad things think of the good stuff. I can easily see big youtubers playing this such as vanoss or the sidemen and I'm not a fan boy this was just an example. Identity will break the Internet and devs will be making so much money they will be able to hire more people and upgrDe this amazing piece of artwork

Is this even English?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Don't be rude I was in a rush cause I had to go somewhere 

How is that being rude? also

9 hours ago, LionKingGamer said:

Okay so if this game is abandoned then my happiness will flourish but I really doubt it will happen and this game will just smash every single game out there so the GTA Franchise will have a competitor and I will easily put 1k hours in to this everyday after school this. 

First of all, this game is only in one main genre and so not as many people will play it, ( I know its your opinion/ hopes) but pretty much different games have the different genres and this game covers a little of them and so will not beat other games like you say. Secondly, the part in bold is impossible as and it makes no sense.

First of all I don't know why your being hostile I was just saying it's gonna be a good game and when I meant 1000 hours it was just a represtation that  I'm gonna play the game a lot