Sign in to follow this  
SirCritic

Will the cities grow?

Question

Will the cities expand through future updates/expansions? I think it would be interesting to see something like that happen. Could even make a fun job that simulates working on a construction site.

4 answers to this question

The way the game is planned out, over the course of the next year or two 3 module's will be released. With these modules will bring tons of content and map expansions until the map is complete. So yes the cities will expand but the map wont all be cities, it will consist of wilderness and small towns spread out all around along with many water filled areas. In the coming month's module 1, Town Square, Will be released. This is just a small part of the map showing off an area of one of the hub cities, along with some of the features that are ready for beta release.

3 hours ago, st6sniper1a said:

The way the game is planned out, over the course of the next year or two 3 module's will be released. With these modules will bring tons of content and map expansions until the map is complete. So yes the cities will expand but the map wont all be cities, it will consist of wilderness and small towns spread out all around along with many water filled areas. In the coming month's module 1, Town Square, Will be released. This is just a small part of the map showing off an area of one of the hub cities, along with some of the features that are ready for beta release.

I mean like after the release of the game. Like in real life, cities get new buildings constructed. I was wondering if that was going to be on the books

On 2017-5-15 at 2:20 AM, SirCritic said:

I mean like after the release of the game. Like in real life, cities get new buildings constructed. I was wondering if that was going to be on the books

No once the map is fully complete, (Full game release) the cities will not grow and there will not be a construction job / career.