yasserbuildersn

server relations

hello identity

Im thinking about some relations between servers for example: if someone have a company, he can sell his products that will be put in a general store so other people from other servers will be able to buy it and use it as materials 

I haven't heard anything about cross-server sales. I don't think it would really be possible, or a good idea. The economy is player reliant, so I don't think it would be smart to have that. For example, imagine a huge business selling across multiple servers. They would take most of the sales away from smaller businesses and such who have just started out.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, yasserbuildersn said:

hello identity

Im thinking about some relations between servers for example: if someone have a company, he can sell his products that will be put in a general store so other people from other servers will be able to buy it and use it as materials 

There is likely no cross server sales unfortunately.

Servers are separated as they sad before. 

This is do to the needs of an economy on the Servers. If people use a Server that is empty most of the times to Farm and then sell it on a much denser server with a higher risk of getting robbed or killed it would create a separation between the people meaning less roleplay for everybody. 

-NOE