Sign in to follow this  
st6sniper1a

Hello

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the community and I figured I would introduce my self and say a few things about my self, so here it goes. So first off my name is st6sniper1a(You probably already know this) and I have around 5000 hours playing arma 3 life servers. I've played on Asylum Altis Life to Private servers like project life, life studios, and no pixel. I'm currently in collage studying robotics and manufacturing but also programming and computer science. I plan to be some sort of software developer when I graduate collage. I'm really looking forward to playing Identity with my old friends and new friends I meet along the way!

Thanks

• Like 1

Welcome to the hype train!

I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums!

-Arcanion

• Like 1

Welcome buddy and enjoy our community! People here are pretty nice :^)

• Like 1

Appreciate it :)

Well I do have 1 question is there any ETA on when the first module will be ready to beta release?

No eta yet but people say it will be end 2017 early 2018 :^/. However if you pledge 30$ you will be able to test the 1st module that will be coming hopefully soon!!

There isnt eta yet too but the legends says that will be june/july the release of the first module but still, its just a rumour, sadly

• Like 1

The first module will be the "Town Square", meaning it will mainly focus on displaying ceratin features. It's release was estimated to be beginning 2017 to mid 2017. The percentage bar you see on the modules tab is manually increased and is only increased with major updates. Meaning it can spike from the current 89% to 98% at once. Of course before the game is completely done it will take some time. So expect the game to launch beginning 2018.

-Arcanion

• Like 1

Hey @st6sniper1a and welcome to the Identity community. 

If you are new to Identity, feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack

• Like 1