Sign in to follow this  
TOPGUNGUY123

Pranks on people

I know there's going to be some people who think this doesn't deserve to be here, however I think some of these things would be pretty funny to see in iddntity and opens new possibilities 

SWAT somebody, would be really interesting if you can do fake 9-1-1 calls on people inside of identity, one reason would be the test police response times before doing bank robberies or drug deals, to people's reaction to see a bunch of cops randomly pull up on him with guns out screaming to get on the ground

Number 2 be able to hide in trash cans and other crops such as behind bushes and down alleyways jump out and scare people, also be kind of interesting if you could cause heart attacks by doing this in identity

Number 3 do magic tricks and if you do enough of them and become a magician pull pranks on people who own shops in people's houses, could do things such as make shop owners think that you stole things or go to someone's house and hide a radio or a laptop on them,

Those are just some basic things I think would be pretty funny to see an identity and be able to do to people, what do you guys think about these and what are some that you guys would suggest?

Also sorry for any things that may look odd in some of the texts I'm currently on my phone doing talk-to-text and it's been kind of iffy

Edited by TOPGUNGUY123
  • Like 3

Swatting doesn't sound like a good idea, more annoying then funny. People who will play SWAT will probably dislike the idea as well.

Further however calling cops about a fake robbery to test their response might be a nice thing, problem is that the response differs from how many people are online as cops and if anyone is in the area. If you pull a bank robbery i recommend doing something else on the other side of the map causing cops to go there including swat as distraction.

• Like 2

Interesting tactic for potential organized criminals: Contact the police department with the claim that a group of masked individuals are conducting an armed robbery within a bank or store at the opposite side of the map prior to conducting your own robbery.