Sign in to follow this  
TOPGUNGUY123

How movie theaters could work

I've read online that the movie theater will have random movies playing period but at the same time a owner can pick what movies will be playing. My suggestion is to have the cinema work with a Netflix or Hulu subscription. And allow you to use those movies or shows in the theater or if not those because you have to pay for them maybe something like Exodus. Just a suggestion anyone else have recommendations or ideas on how this could work?

Edited by TOPGUNGUY123

1 hour ago, TOPGUNGUY123 said:

I've read online that the movie theater will have random movies playing period but at the same time a owner can pick what movies will be playing. My suggestion is to have the cinema work with a Netflix or Hulu subscription. And allow you to use those movies or shows in the theater or if not those because you have to pay for them maybe something like Exodus. Just a suggestion anyone else have recommendations or ideas on how this could work?

They won't have any movies which are copy righted still and so all free movies will be available. They won't pay for subscriptions or license fees and so anything which has those won't be in the cinema options.

Well hopefully in the movie theater we can put YouTube videos up there. Especially with so many people who are creating Machinima videos and movies in  video games

• Like 1

I'm sure you will be able to play any videos you wish, but like @LuckyDuck said, I'm almost certain there will be no actual movies being played. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Whitefeather said:

I'm sure you will be able to play any videos you wish, but like @LuckyDuck said, I'm almost certain there will be no actual movies being played. 

There will be actual movies, but they are only the "Free" ones and which the copy right has expired I am sure.

They are not authorized to use movies like Star Wars etc because they have a copyright license, meaning the developers have to pay a lot of money to be able to use them. Youtube could be a amazing alternative since there are a lot of movies uploaded there. But then again there is also a lot of content that is inappropriate and spam videos of 90+ hours with nothing interesting.