No need for mods if devs are consistently working on adding new assets, and they don't seem like your regular AAA devs they do seem to actually give a shit about the game and its future so because of that I can understand why they are not allowing modding whatsoever. I can also understand the position people have with not being able to mod private servers and do whatever they want with them as it wont have an impact on anyone playing the game that isn't on that server. As long as there is enough variety then its fine, but yes there still needs to be A LOT of variety in terms of the assets and customization of everything and I'd rather the devs look after all of that. I'd rather not attempt to drive someones half-assed modded vehicle that they are praising is awesome that doesn't have the same functionality as a dev made vanilla car, its not often at all that modders get it right and I'm happy this is the position they have taken. 

• Like 1

They have private servers, so there isn't really a reason not to have some form of mod support.

• Like 1

Kind of crazy folks are so against this. How would it hurt you and your gameplay experience to allow a custom ytd file that just skins a vehicle over to bring more realism to a private white listed server? It adds a TON more realism to the city/community we want to build that is only accessible through a white list process. These are some that we have done recently...

Our Custom Ambulance
Our Custom Police Cars

Our Custom Police Car In Action!

40 minutes ago, TieDyeDude said:

Kind of crazy folks are so against this. How would it hurt you and your gameplay experience to allow a custom ytd file that just skins a vehicle over to bring more realism to a private white listed server? It adds a TON more realism to the city/community we want to build that is only accessible through a white list process. These are some that we have done recently...

Our Custom Ambulance
Our Custom Police Cars

Our Custom Police Car In Action!

Agreed! i dont think its a problem to add skins from our countries,how could this change the experience of the game? and why devs care about that we are gonna add to our private servers.