Sign in to follow this  
Hill

In the Meantime

Just curious. What's everyone doing while they wait for Identity to release? Personally, I've been working on my fitness. Jogging, squatting, push-ups, etc; So far I'd say it's going well.

Occasionally I try to play on Life Studios or Project Life. I just find it hard to get in the right mood, especially when I don't know anyone around and I'm too much of an introverted loser to overcome my general anxiety and socialize with anyone. Maybe we can form like a gang? Not like an actual gang, but a group of hardcore role-players who might maybe get together on a ArmA 3 role-play server and show them how it's done? I mean, that's what I'd like to do and what better place than to reach out to an enthusiastic role-play community anxious to be a part of some serious shit.

I mean, that's just me. What about you? Also is anyone interested in forming this "gang" per say?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hill said:

Just curious. What's everyone doing while they wait for Identity to release? Personally, I've been working on my fitness. Jogging, squatting, push-ups, etc; So far I'd say it's going well.

Occasionally I try to play on Life Studios or Project Life. I just find it hard to get in the right mood, especially when I don't know anyone around and I'm too much of an introverted loser to overcome my general anxiety and socialize with anyone. Maybe we can form like a gang? Not like an actual gang, but a group of hardcore role-players who might maybe get together on a ArmA 3 role-play server and show them how it's done? I mean, that's what I'd like to do and what better place than to reach out to an enthusiastic role-play community anxious to be a part of some serious shit.

I mean, that's just me. What about you? Also is anyone interested in forming this "gang" per say?

to be honest, i have just been continuing with day to day life. Go to college, go to work, play video games. I have recently go back into playing Altis Life again after a very long break and im thoroughly enjoying it. Away from RP, ive been playing a lot of battlefield 1 and single player games.

• Like 1